lørdag 15. november 2008

A saturday night

Now I'm sitting in my couch and leewarding after the greatest night in town! We had so much fun, and I was really in 100! The night started at Laila's place with a nice party-gang, and then we ended up in town, at 38 to be more specific. I had a open bar at 38 (as usual) and it was great! Laila had with her pink cowboyhat, of course, and looked really pretty! I woke up 8 o'clock today with the camera in my hand. I laugh'd and did'nt know how to stop! The pictures is SO funny! Here you see some of them:

Dancing with my socks!
Laila with her new sweather!
Looking gooooood....

Can you learn us how to make coffee? We obviously can't..

a typical picture of Laila and me! :)

Now I have to cook some breakfast and read my new Vogue. So long sweethearts <3

Ingen kommentarer: